Friday, December 30, 2016

Rank Yourself

Part Four of Seth Godin's Freelance Course Questions

1. Compared to others who do what you do, rank yourself on: reputation, knowledge, expertise,
tools, handiness.

Reputation: This varies depending on the field. In music, my reputation is high. Illustration and design would rank second. Writing would come third, where I am now starting to build my reputation in a field where it is very difficult to have one, no matter one's talent.

Knowledge: My knowledge is considerable in all those fields.

Expertise: My expertise is high in all my chosen fields. Again, highest in music, then visual art, then writing.

Tools: I have all the tools needed for the work I do.

Handiness: I would rate high in my ability to deliver the promised work.

2. Which will you invest in developing?

I will invest currently in developing the soundtrack field of music composition and production for games audiobooks and films, illustration in the gaming and publishing field, fiction writing, and in Dream Tower Media which brings all of these talents together.

No comments:

Post a Comment